Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

Reaching For The Stars


WALT:
write goals to help us measure our learning. Mrs Richardson told us to write goals to track our learning in term 2. These are my goals.



My goal for writing is to use right paragraphing .This is important because people will be interested in my stories and know where to stop when it is the end of the sentence.The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be Look at the dictionary to find what the word means.Read my sentence over so I can know where to put the correct punctuation. Find other sentence opens and use them in my stories.


My goal for Reading  is to finish one chapter book each week. This is important because when I go to college I will have to read bigger  chapter books. It is also important that I read lots because we are reading to learn. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be read more  chapter  books each night read six or seven chapters from a chapter book and read everyday.

My goal for Maths is to finish my basic facts between three or two minutes and to know my 13 and 14 timetables. This is important because I can get a fast time in basic fact test and I can get good results  in the math tests. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be to do math actives online. Do my basic facts homework sheet. Each day learn my timetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.