Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2013

AFOREST With No Trees

We are learning to use AFOREST in a persuasive text. I know I have learnt this when I have used AFOREST in a persuasive text.
This what a forest means

Alliteration- It means some word that start with same letters- e.g Willy Wonka went to his wonky workshop
Facts - You give facts about what you are writing about-e.g The bible was the first printed book since 1500
Opinion - To give a opinion- e.g I think we should start school early to get more work done
Rhetorical Question- To give question but the person to not answer - Was that ?
Emotive Language - To change some ones feeling- With just one dollar you could save a persons life.
Superlatives - The best or worst of some thing-e.g I think starting school early is good and the best for us
Threes- To use the same words three times-e.g 7:30 is cool , 7:30 is awesome ,  7:30 is the bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.