Pages

Friday 13 December 2013

My Chromebook

Kia Ora. I have Chromebook that I like so much. In Room 5 each student had to answer this question How has having a netbook, connected to the internet, helped my learning this year?

It’s is faster. Google is just right there at you tip of your fingers so I can get my work done faster. I just need to put in  my key words and then skim and scan and I've find the answer.
It helps my friends if there netbook is dead because I can just search it up what they need then get on with my work. When  you write in your book it is just too slow but when you type it is more faster.
I use short cuts get somewhere in the internet faster. My documents are already saved so I don’t lose them and I can go back to them and use them to study.
I get comments on my work from my teacher to improve my learning on any doc. If you have a sentence that you don’t want there and you want to put in the bottom you just need to highlight then ctrl c (which is ctrl copy) to copy and put it where you want to put it by ctrl v ( which is ctrl paste)to paste.
You could do your work anywhere in the world but you have to internet. If you have you have a book and you need to have it marked by your teacher but you want to put some more in but you can’t or if  you have a computer and internet and a Google account you just need to sign in and change it. My favourite thing about my chromebook is my bookmarks, it gets me to other sights more faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.