Pages

Monday 24 August 2015

2 Timothy 4: 6-8

Ko te 21 Ratu o te Hongongoi tenei ra


This morning scripture from 2 Timothy 4:6-8 was about how we can live our lives.


This scripture was written during the time Paul was in jail. Paul was very lonely, he missed Timothy, and all his friends. Paul was grateful that he had lived a full life - he thought this life was about to end. Indications are that he was strong in faith.


I thank God for my Grandma who is eighty-three. She has successively raised my father and who is still looking after my cousins and I sometimes throughout our childhood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking about scripture and making connections with that is a very important part of understanding the messages from the Bible.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.