Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2015

The Petitions Of The Our Father

Ko Te Ratu 28 o te Hongongoi tenei ra
L.I Identify the number of petitions in the Our Father and what they are about


Our Father Prayer:
Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.


L.I: Identify the number of petitions in the Our Father and what they are about.


There are Four Petitions in the prayer Our Father.


First Petition of the Our Father:  “Give Us this day our daily bread..”:
Lord give me my food to that gives me strength to live on your earth


Second Petition: “and forgive us our tresspasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;”:
Lord forgive us our sin and forgive all people that have sinned against me


Third Petition of the Our Father: “and lead us not into temptation,”:
Guide us to the right path and block all wrong from me


Fourth Petition of the our father: “but deliver us from evil.”:
Carry me away from the temptation of evil and save me from my own sin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.